|Who might use this database?|
- Pre-service teachers can learn how experienced teachers managed a particular dilemma.
- Teacher educators can use the case studies as real examples in their teaching.
- Staff developers can use the frequency of issues in particular months to assist them in planning meaningful staff development activities.
- Researchers can use the database as a framework for compiling strong links between theory and practice.
- First-year teachers and their mentors can find additional resources for solving a particular beginning teacher problem.
- Principals can refer teachers with challenging issues to the Web site.