2005-2007 Academic Catalog
- The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504 or www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org)
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Council on Social Work Education
- American Chemical Society
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the American Dietetic Association
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Commission for the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education
- Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Committee on Accreditation of the American Health Information Management Association
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiology Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Institute for Chemical Dependency Professionals of Minnesota
- American Montessori Society
Minnesota Office of Higher Education Registration
The College of St. Catherine is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
This page was created on 05/20/2005 and last updated on 09/11/2008.
Comments, questions and feedback about this site may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.