2005-2007 Academic Catalog
Access to Records
At the close of each term, you may view your grades on the College’s Web site. You may request an official transcript of your College record through the Web site as well. The fee is $5.00 per transcript. Transcripts may be withheld if you have not met financial obligations at the College.
The College maintains the following records for students:
- Medical records of treatments and immunizations received at the College are kept for seven years. These records are available through the Health Center.
- Standardized test scores (e.g., ACT, SAT). These records are available through the Registrar’s Office.
- Letters of recommendation for seniors, alumnae and graduate students that have been processed through the credentials service provided by the Career Development Office are kept for a limited period of time.
- Financial aid records. These records are available through the Office of Financial Aid.
- Academic records. These records are available through the Registrar’s Office.
Disclosure of student records to a third party is limited by law. Access is given only upon written consent of the student, or if required by law. Additional information about your right to access your education record and the laws governing release of education records can be found in Le Guide.
This page was created on 04/26/2007 and last updated on 05/02/2007.
Comments, questions and feedback about this site may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.