Academic Advising for Day and EWO students
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Derham Hall 203
For appointments, call 651.690.6803.
- Choosing a major
- Finding or changing your advisor
- Coping with academic stress
- Developing a plan to complete degree requirements
- Referrals to other campus departments to meet your goals
- Taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from classes
- Addressing concerns with courses or instructors
- Finding out who can help you if we can't
Associate Degree students should contact their academic advisor or contact Paul Haugen.
Old Main 223
For further information about attending St. Kate's,
please contact the appropriate Admission Office:
- Associate Degree (MPLS campus): 651.690.7800
- Baccalaureate Degree (DAY program): 651.690.8850
- Baccalaureate Degree (Weekend College): 651.690.8828
- Graduate Degree: 651.690.6933