Successful 2013 Career Opportunities Fair
Over 70 employers came to St. Kate's on October 10, 2013 to recruit students and alumni of all majors. Hundreds of students attended and networked for internships and jobs. Co-sponsored by the Business Administration Department and the Career Development Office, it is the largest on-campus career event in a Minnesota private college.
From students and employers
- Employer - "We were So impressed with your students today. We ended up scheduling double the amount of interviews that we expected."
- Student - "It opened my eyes to the way that different companies network. I learned what questions to ask and what not to ask."
- Employer - "The St. Kate's staff was great. The event well run. Students were well prepared and polished."
- Student - "The employers were really happy to see us. I thought it would be scary, but it wasn't."
- Employer - "The students presented themselves very well. We like the set up and presence of professors."