Flowers outside Coeur de Catherine
On-Campus Career Fairs
Every October St. Kate's holds its Career Opportunities Fair for business, healthcare, technolog, nonprofit and STEM employers. Organizations can find fabulous candidates for regular full-time, part-time and internship positions. Students and alumni of St. Catherine University only are allowed to attend.
To receive details and an invitation to register for this fair and other events you must have an account in KatieClick.
St. Catherine University's Career Opportunities Fair
Coeur de Catherine Ballroom, St. Paul Campus
2013 details and registration
- Non-Profit/Government employers: $60 (prior to Sept 27) / $75 (after Sept 27)
- Business/For Profit employers: $225 (prior to Sept 27) / $260 (after Sept 27).
Fees are subject to adjustment annually. Fees listed are "early bird" fees and include a 6 foot table/space, and lunch for two recruiters. Additional fees may be applied for late registration, additional recruiters and/or other special requests.
Registration for St. Kate's Career Opportunities Fair is available through KatieClick
beginning approximately 3 months prior to the fair. To register for the fair:
- log into KatieClick, our online job posting and search site,
- Click on "Career Fairs" in the Menu Bar and select the event.
- Click "Register Now!" Payment via American Express, MasterCard, Visa or by invoice must be received prior to the fair. Registration fees are not refundable.