Flowers outside Coeur de Catherine
LandIt! is an easy-to-use employment search site that provides access to an unlimited number of job and internship postings available to students and alumni of Minnesota colleges and universities.
You can reach the LandIt! site by using the link at the bottom of the page or using this link http://www.landit.org/ into your browser's address bar.
1. New Users - Registration: Click on the “Click here to get started!” link under the Student heading.
· Click on “Click here to Register!” and follow the directions
· Complete all sections and click on the Register button. Required (*) fields are marked with an asterisk
· Click on the Submit Profile button
2. Existing Users: Log into system using your Username and Password
Update your profile
· Click on My Profile
· You will see sections containing Personal Information and Demographic Information
· Each section will have an Edit button. Click on this button to edit fields within the section
· Carefully go through each section and complete all of the fields making sure to click on the Save button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Searching for Jobs and Internships:
• Click on Job/Internship Search
• Fill in the search criteria to narrow down your job search OR just click the Search button (without entering any search criteria) to view all current jobs
• Click on the Job ID to see the specifics of the position and how to apply
• You can save your search and choose to be emailed about new jobs by clicking on Save Search
Searching for Career Events:
• Click on the Career Events menu
• You will see a list of all current Career Events (Career Fairs, Teacher’s Expos, Information Sessions, etc.)
• To view details, employers registered and/or RSVP, click on the Career Event’s name.