All open positions are posted on KatieClick, the online job source for both student employment and off-campus jobs and internships at St. Kate’s. KatieClick is updated every weekday.
To access KatieClick, click on the icon to the left. KatieClick is also accessible from the Career Development website or inside KateWay. You must be a current student to get into KatieClick.
1. View available positions
- Enter your username (your St. Kate's e-mail address) and password (your student ID number).
- Under “One-Click Searches,” click on “Student Employment” to search for jobs on each campus.
- To view a full job description, click on the job title.
- Sort by date to see which job postings are new.
2. Upload a resume
All student employment positions require at least a resume as the application. From KatieClick you can upload your resume as well as other types of documents, such as a cover letter or writing sample. Ahead of time, visit the Career Development Center website for tips on developing these documents. To upload your resume:
- Under "Documents" select “Upload a document” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
3. Apply for positions
- To apply follow the instructions or link at the bottom of the job description. Once you hit 'Apply' you resume is automatically sent to the employer. Some positions require a cover letter or schedule.
- Apply to more than one department. Jobs are competitive and it is important for you to be proactive in your job search. Some departments have as many as 20 applicants for one position.
- Proofread all application materials before submitting.
4. Follow up and interview
After you have applied for a position:
- Follow up with the supervisor within one to two weeks to check the status of your application.
- Supervisors will contact you if they would like to conduct an interview. Most supervisors prefer to do interviews in person.
- Feel free to be proactive in requesting an interview.
- Track your application status for all jobs under the “Applications” menu in KatieClick.
5. Accept job
If you get a job offer from the supervisor:
- Notify the supervisor that you will accept the job.
- Complete a certification form from your new supervisor.
- Complete required paperwork in Human Resources.
Questions about KatieClick??
Contact Student Employment: