Financial Aid Office

Financial Aid Information for Veterans

Enrollment certification at St. Kate’s

Student’s receiving VA Education benefits must have their enrollment certified by the Office of the Registrar. The first step in this process is to complete a VA Enrollment Certification Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. Questions or concerns regarding certification of enrollment should be directed to the Office of the Registrar on your campus:

St. Paul: (651) 690-6531
Minneapolis: (651) 690-7777

VA educational benefits

Eligibility criteria and benefit amounts vary for VA programs from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA) and are typically based on type and length of service. Browse the programs below for more details, including monthly stipends, eligibility periods, enrollment criteria and more: