|Graduate Catalog StKate.edu|
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Council on Social Work Education
- Approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (30 N. LaSalle St., Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602 or www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org)
- National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission
- The Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) program is accreditated by the American Library Association. It is the only library and information science program in Minnesota, and one of only 57 in North America, to achieve the coveted recognition.
- Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education
- Approved by the Minnesota Board of Teaching
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant
State Higher Education Registration
St. Catherine University is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.