October 26 - 28, 2008
College of St. Catherine
Saint Paul, Minnesota
premier national summit
will bring together leaders from the nation’s
Catholic colleges, universities and healthcare systems.
Our goal is to
forge new partnerships
and leadership development needs
in Catholic healthcare.
Hear from national experts on
innovative curriculum and clinical models,
and cutting-edge innovations in healthcare education.
- National Healthcare Leaders, such as
Carol Keehan, DC,
President and CEO, Catholic Health Association
Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice
President of Organization and Talent Effectiveness, Trinity Health
Professor and Dean, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing,
Associate Dean for Rural Health, School of Medicine
and Health Sciences, University of North Dakota
Former U.S. Senator
Senior Policy Fellow & Chair, National Institute of Health Policy
University of St. Thomas/University of Minnesota
Rev. Larry Snyder,
President and CEO, Catholic Charities USA, Presider
Breakout sessions addressing engaging and timely topics on the challenges of healthcare education.
- Collaborative and Action Research
- Creative Models for Didactic and Clinical Learning
- Education for Cultural Competence
- Distinctive Characteristics of Catholic Higher Education in Healthcare
- Innovations in Digital Learning
- Options for Advocacy Collaboration
- Retention of Young Healthcare Professionals
- Faculty and Student Diversity
- Influencing Healthcare Policy for the Future
St. John's Bible Exhibit Click here to see exhibition website.
Who should attend this conference?
- Catholic healthcare system leaders and strategic decision makers, including CEOs and other key executives, and human resource directors.
- Leaders in Catholic higher education responsible for areas of healthcare program development, curriculum design, and clinical relationships.