Immunizations & Vaccines
St. Kate's Insurance covers up to $300 of immunization charges per year.
Under Minnesota law, immunization information is required for all students who attend St. Catherine University.
Other locations to obtain your immunizations:
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 shots)
- Hepatitis B under 19 years old (series of 3 shots)
- Hepatitis A (series of 2 shots)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Meningitis (highly recommended for all college students)
- MMR (aka measles , mumps, and rubella)
- HPV (series of 3)
- Mantoux / PPD
- Varicella aka chicken pox
Hennepin County Community Health Department
Click this link, go to "Immunization Schedule & Locations".
Addresses and phone numbers are listed. Please call for further information.
Cost: Low cost immunizations are offered to people and students with no insurance or insurance that doesn't cover immunizations.
Offer: Travel shots are not offered.
St. Paul Health Department
555 Cedar Street, St. Paul, MN.
Call: 651.266.1234 for an appointment.
Offer various immunizations, which may include shots necessary for travel.