General Medical Care
General Medical Services
We offer wellness exams, sports physicals, and study abroad physicals. We have a small pharmacy that offers low cost, commonly prescribed medications to students as well as over the counter medication samples available free!
|Diagnosis/treatment of general medical problems and women's health care|
- Respiratory problems and infections
- Eye, Ear and Throat problems
- Skin rashes and acne
- Bladder infections
- Stomach/abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Pelvic exams
- PAP smears
- Breast exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of STI's
- Evaluation of menstrual irregularities
- Diagnosis and treatment of yeast infections and other vaginal infections.
|Please note: To honor the University's Catholic identity, Health & Wellness does not prescribe medications for contraception purposes. Hormonal medications that are used for medically indicated conditions other than contraception can be obtained with a prior authorization. |
|Minor Procedures, Laboratory, X-Rays and other radiologic exams|
- Wart Removal
- Placement of suture and removal
- Burn care
Radiology – Health & Wellness Center Clinic has privileges through Saint Paul Radiology and can order tests as needed.
- Urinalysis dipstick and urine culture
- Mono Test
- Strep Throat Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- Yeast infection Tests
- Pregnancy Test
- Influenza Test (flu test)
- H-pylori Test
- Pulse Oximetry
- Imunizations & Vaccines – St. Kate's Insurance covers up to $300 of immunization charges per year. By Minnesota law, immunization information is required for all students who attend St. Catherine University.
- Massage – St. Kate's Health and Wellness Clinic offers low cost massage for registered students.
- Pharmacy – We have a small pharmacy inside our clinic. A provider must be seen before obtaining a prescription. Our pharmacy contains low-cost medications for general ailments seen at our clinic. If you need a medication that is not available in the clinic, your provider will write a prescription that can be filled at any pharmacy. Delivery and local pharmacy information »