Leadership Perspectives Class
January 17, 2014
September 11, 2014
- Professional Development Certificate Plus+ Coaching $2,380.00
- 2 Undergraduate Credits Plus+ Coaching $2,380.00
- Professional Development Certificate $2,180.00
- 2 Undergraduate Credits $2,180.00
Home | Overview
| Course Objectives
| Cost & Cancellation | Who Should Participate
| Tea and Information Session
Leadership and Life Strategies
A customized course for Wells Fargo team members
Leadership Perspectives is for mature professionals who are looking for ongoing growth and learning. The class builds on the experience and leadership of women and men who want to intentionally explore leadership and life strategies during midlife. This is often a time of professional and personal change.
The course examines your relationships and involvement in your organization. From there we explore strategies on how to make deliberate and meaningful contributions at any career stage.
- An eight-month long program
- Course starts with a two-day intensive (all-day sessions)
- Course ends with a one-day intensive (all-day session)
- In between, classes meet once a month on Thursday evening
- All sessions are at St. Catherine University on the St. Paul campus
- Students completing the course receive a professional development Certificate of Leadership Studies from St. Catherine or two undergraduate business administration credits, which can be considered electives.