(651) 690-6210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs and Organizations
The page you are looking for has moved.
Please wait while we redirect you to the correct page.
Redirecting you in 5 seconds
The Student Center and Activities Office encourages participation in clubs and organizations as an excellent way to experience personal growth, meet new friends, share common interests with other students, and have some fun outside of the classroom.
With more than fifty clubs and organizations chartered at St. Catherine University, you’re sure to find a group that’s right for you. If you don’t find a club you’re interested in but have an idea for a new club, connect with the Student Center and Activities Office to get help chartering a new club or organization.
Email Cara Sheaffer at email@example.com
St. Catherine University is committed to the development of effective, ethical leaders. Through study, practice and life experience, individuals have opportunities to enrich he knowledge, refine the skills and clarify the attitudes essential for responsible action. In varied roles and settings, St. Catherine University leader:
- lives a commitment to the values of justice and caring;
- acts from a strong self-concept;
- thinks critically and creatively;
- communicates and interactions effectively within groups;
- takes risks willingly;
- exercises power appropriately;
- articulates a positive sense of direction; and
- evokes hope.