Form Title:Use to:
ACTC Cross-Registration Register for ACTC course
Add/DropAdd/Drop a course
Baccalaureate Program Re-enrollmentRe-enroll in Baccalaureate program (a form from the Admissions Office)
Change of Major/Advisor - DAYChange major or advisor information - DAY students only
Change of Major/Advisor - E/W/OChange major or advisor information - E/W/O students only
Change in Student InformationChange address or telephone with the University
Declaration of Minor Declare a minor
Directed Study Proposal and RegistrationRegister for directed study
Enrollment CertificationVerify you are a student for outside agencies
Independent Study Proposal and RegistrationRegister for independent study
Intent to Graduate or Complete CertificatePetition to graduate
Non-disclosure of Directory InformationRequest suppression of directory information
Partnership Grant FormPartnership Grant form for affiliated partners
Petition for Foreign Language Course VariancePetition academic affairs for substitution
Petition for Grade ChangePetition academic affairs for grade change
Petition for Incomplete GradeRequest an incomplete grade
Petition for Late WithdrawalPetition for W after last day to withdraw
Request an Override to Add a CourseRequests an override or approval from department chair
Request for Grades for Employer Reimbursement Verify course completion for your employer
Research Registration FormRegister for Research
Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Grading OptionSign up to take a class pass/fail
Special Major PetitionRequest a Special Major
Special Major Petition EngineeringRequest a Special Major in Engineering
Student Academic GrievanceFile a grievance with academic affairs
Substitution FormSubstitute a course for a required major or minor course
Take Excess CreditsSign up to take more than the specified credit limit
Transfer Course Pre-approvalGet pre-approval of transfer credits
Consent to Release InformationGive permission to the University to disclose student account information to parents
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Extend your payment deadline because you receive reimbursement from employer
Payment Agreement and Initial DisclosureAccept payment and fee terms
Title IV Federal Financial Aid AuthorizationInstruct University on the use of Title IV funds (required of all students)

  • If you experience any problems with online forms, please send an email to:
  • In the event the Office of the Registrar needs to contact you regarding your online request, notification will be sent by e-mail to your University account.