All parents and families will….
1. Receive ongoing, relevant communication from St. Catherine University.
Communicating what the families want and need to know
Communicating in multiple ways using multiple vehicles
2. Know where to go for information and help
Parents and families can help their daughters when questions and problems arise
Parents and families feel their daughter’s concerns and problems are being addressed in a timely and appropriate way
3. Know about and understand the purpose of the College of St. Catherine Parent and Family Association
4. Report that they are satisfied with their relationship with the College of St. Catherine
Parents and families report positive on-campus experiences
5. Be able to engage in the University community in varied and appropriate ways
Engagement is “with parents and families” rather than “for parents and families
6. See St. Catherine University as a worthy charitable.
Developed 2005 and affirmed at the Parent and Family Advisory Council Meeting September, 2010