Service and Leadership
Service to St. Catherine University
· Member of Henrietta Schmoll School of Health School Curriculum and Assessment Committee; May 2012 - present.
· Member of NLNAC Steering Committee; Oct. 2011-Nov. 2012.
· Committee member for senior student’s Honors Project on simulation. September 2011-May 2012.
· Member of Simulation Task Force Fall 2010-present.
· Faculty representative on the Committee on Students in the Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program; Fall 2005-present. Recorder of COS minutes Sept. 2010-present.
· Faculty advisor for Student Nursing Association and Senior Nursing BDP Pinning Ceremony; 2006-present.
· Advisor for pre-nursing and nursing students; 2006 - present.
· Supervisor and mentor for senior Nursing Student Lab Assistants; 2006 - present.
· Member of the Baccalaureate Degree Program and the Department of Nursing committees; 2005 - present.
o Assisted with obtaining Student Services Survey with results and recommendations, spring 2010.
· Member of the Nursing Lab Renovation Steering Committee; 2006.
Service to Community
· Provide blood pressure screening for adults, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Burnsville, MN; September 2009 - present.
· First Aid responder and consult for Minnesota USSSA Girls Traveling Softball State Tournament July 2009 – present.