2011 - Present Program Director, Docotor of Occupational Therapy, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
2012 - present. Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy, St. Catherine University.
August 2006 – 2012 – Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, St. Catherine University.
- OSOT 5010 Life Occupations
- OSOT 6200 Program Development and Evaluation
- OSOT 6500 Policy and Politics
- OSOT 6550 Seminar
- OSOT 7900 Masters project
- OSOT 7152 Advanced Topics ~ Peru
- OSOT 7152 Advanced Topics ~ Ecuador
July 2004 – July 2006 – Adjunct Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy, Creighton University, Omaha, NE.
July 2001 – July 2004 - Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy-Creighton University School of Pharmacy & Allied Health Professions, Occupational Therapy Department . Omaha, NE.
- OTD 301 Introduction to Occupation (Entry-level OTD)
- OTD 372 Field Studies in Occupation (EOTD)
- OTD 374 Mindful Inquiry Into Cross-Cultural Practice (EOTD)
- OTD 495 Personal Meaning in Occupation (EOTD)
- OTD 521 Occupation in Community (EOTD, Post-Professional OTD)
- OTD 522 Occupation-Centered Community Building (EOTD, PPOTD)
2006 – 2011 – Part-time Occupational Therapist, St. David’s Child Development and Family Services, Minnetonka, MN
2004 – 2006 – Program Manager of Rehabilitation Services, St. David’s Child Development and Family Services, Minnetonka, MN.
1999 - Case Manager, Epworth Children’s Services, St. Louis, MO.
1997 –1998 School-based Occupational Therapist; Chicago Public School System, Chicago, IL.
1996-1997 Occupational Therapist – Rush St. Luke’s Presbyterian Hospital; Chicago, IL.
May – June 2000 – On-Site Coordinator Occupational Therapy International Program. Quito, Ecuador.
January 2000 – Co-Coordinator and founder of the Occupational Therapy International Program; Quito Ecuador.
April - May 1997 - On-site Coordinator - Institute for Latin American Concern Physical Therapy Programs. Santiago, Dominican Republic.
April – June 1996 – On-site Coordinator - Institute for Latin American Concern Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Programs. Santiago, Dominican Republic.