August 2006 – present – Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN.
- OSOT 5010 Life Occupations
- OSOT 6200 Program Development and Evaluation
- OSOT 6500 Policy and Politics
- OSOT 6550 Seminar
- OSOT 7900 Masters project
- OSOT 7152 Advanced Topics ~ Peru
- OSOT 7152 Advanced Topics ~ Ecuador
July 2004 – July 2006 – Adjunct Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy, Creighton University, Omaha, NE.
July 2001 – July 2004 - Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy-Creighton University School of Pharmacy & Allied Health Professions, Occupational Therapy Department . Omaha, NE.
- OTD 301 Introduction to Occupation (Entry-level OTD)
- OTD 372 Field Studies in Occupation (EOTD)
- OTD 374 Mindful Inquiry Into Cross-Cultural Practice (EOTD)
- OTD 495 Personal Meaning in Occupation (EOTD)
- OTD 521 Occupation in Community (EOTD, Post-Professional OTD)
- OTD 522 Occupation-Centered Community Building (EOTD, PPOTD)
August 2004 – present – Occupational Therapist, St. David’s Child Development and Family Services, Minnetonka, MN.
April 2000 – Ethnographic data collection and dissemination- Brains Rule! Reverse Science Fair; National Institute on Drug Abuse Science Education Drug Abuse Partnership. Grant # R25 DA 121 168, Boys and Girls Clubs of Omaha; Omaha, Nebraska
February 2000 - Ethnographic data collection and dissemination - Brains Rule! Reverse Science Fair, National Institute on Drug Abuse Science Education Drug Abuse Partnership. Grant # R25 DA 121 168 ; Kids Explore, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
June – August 1999 - Case Manager, Epworth Children’s Services, St. Louis, MO.
November 1997 – May 1998 School-based Occupational Therapist; Chicago Public School System, Chicago, IL.
July 1996-November 1997 Occupational Therapist – Rush St. Luke’s Presbyterian Hospital; Chicago, IL.
July, 2004 – August, 2006 – Program Manager of Rehabilitation Services, St. David’s Child Development and Family Services, Minnetonka, MN.
May – June 2000 – On-Site Coordinator Occupational Therapy International Program. Quito, Ecuador.
January 2000 – Co-Coordinator and founder of the Occupational Therapy International Program; Quito Ecuador.
April - May 1997 - On-site Coordinator - Institute for Latin American Concern Physical Therapy Programs. Santiago, Dominican Republic.
April – June 1996 – On-site Coordinator - Institute for Latin American Concern Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Programs. Santiago, Dominican Republic.