SERVICE TO THE DEPARTMENT
Chair of the following committees
- Technology Committee; 2007-present
- Occupational Science Committee; 2005 to 2006.
- Sr. Genevieve Cummings Fund Committee; 2005 to present.
- Academic Committee; 2001 to 2002.
- Writing Committee; 2001.
- Continuing Education; 1997 to 1999 and 2000 to 2001.
- WEC Advisory Committee; 1997 to 2003.
- Goal-Writing Committee; 1996-1998.
Member of the following committees
- OSOT Lead Team; 2005 to present.
- Strategic Planning Committee, 2006.
- Curriculum Committee; 1995 to 2003, 2006 to present.
- Occupational Science Committee; 2003 to 2006.
- Sr. Genevieve Cummings Fund Committee; 2004 to present.
- Thesis Committee; 2003 to present.
- OSOT Climate Survey Task Force; 2004.
- MAOT Committee; 2001 to 2005.
- Accreditation Committee; 2001 to 2002.
- Academic Committee; 1997 to 2002.
- Admissions Committee (Admissions Planning Committee as well); 1996 to present.
- New Student Orientation Committee; 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, and 1996.
- Continuing Education Committee; 1995 to 2001.
- OT Department Retreat Committee; 2001, 2000, 1997 and 1996.
- Writing Across the Curriculum Committee; 1997.
- Portfolio Committee; 2002, 1997 and 1996.
- Professional Development Assessment Committee; 2002, and 1996.
- 50th Anniversary of the Occupational Therapy Department Committee; 1996.
SERVICE TO THE COLLEGE
- Faculty Council: 2009 to present
- School of Health CHADs; 2005-present
- Academic Electronic Health Record Users Group; 2009 to present
- Catholic Health Care Summit Planning Committee; 2008
- Representative to the Board of Trustees Faculty and Staff Welfare Subcommittee; 2006 to 2008.
- Entrepreneurship Education Faculty Advisory Committee; 2007 to 2008.
- CORE Interdisciplinary Minor in Aging Committee; member 2006 to 2007.
- Alternate to the Board of Trustees Faculty and Staff Welfare Subcommittee; 2005 to 2006.
- Health Professions CHADs; member; 2005 to present.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences CHADs; member, 2006 to present.
- Faculty Personnel Committee; 1997 to 2000. Chaired FPC 1999-2000.
- Assistant to the Keynote Speaker; Women at Midlife Conference, The College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN; 2002, 2001 and 2000.
- CSC Representative to the 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2002 MOTA Conventions; marketed CSC WEC OT Program and assorted Masters programs on campus.
- Faculty Mentoring Group; participated actively in the group on The Teacher in the Classroom; 1995-96.
CSC OT Representative at various WEC and Day Information Sessions, Finance Information Sessions, Major Fairs, and Advising and Registration Sessions; 1996 to present.
SERVICE TO THE PROFESSION
- AOTA: Nominations Committee; 2009 to present.
- AOTA: Vice Chair and RA Rep for the Affiliate State Association Presidents Committee; 2008-present
- AOTA: Affiliate State Association Presidents Committee; 2004-2008
- AOTA: Co-Chair, Local Conference Committee; 2003-04.
- AOTA: Roster of Accreditation Evaluators; 1994 to 2000.
- AOTA: Secretary of the Committee of State Association Presidents; 1992-95.
- AOTA: Quality Improvement Consultant; 1992-94.
- AOTA: Committee of State Association Presidents; 1990-92.
- AOTA: member since 1979.
- NBCOT: Auditor; 2007-2009.
- Society for the Study of Occupation - USA (SSO-USA); Legal Committee 2006 to present
- SSO-USA; member since 2005.
- World Federation of Occupational Therapy; member since 1979.
- MOTA President; three terms, 2006 to present, 2004-2006, 1990-92.
- MOTA Secretary; 1999 to 2001.
- MOTA Treasurer; 1997 to 1999.
- MOTA: Member of the Government Affairs Committee; 1988 to present.
- MOTA: Financial Advisor to the Board of Directors; 1996-98
- MOTA: 1997 Conference Program Co-chair.
- MOTA: Board Member; 1988-93.
- MOTA: Co-Chair, Conference Committee;1992.
- MOTA: Government Affairs Division Coordinator; 1988-89.
- MOTA: Legislative Chair; 1989-90 and 1987-88.
MOTA: member since 1981.
SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY
- Member, Minnesota Health Professions Services Program Advisory Committee; 2007-present
- MN Provider Coalition member; 2009 - present
- Head Election judge; 2008 primary election.
- Election judge; 2004, 2008
- Member, Eagan Coalition to End Gun Violence; 2004 -2005
- Minnesota STAR (a System of Technology to Achieve Results, an agency of the State of Minnesota), represented occupational therapy and academic programs to a task force that developed voluntary standards for credentialing as an "assistive technology specialist"; 2000.