LIS 7050: Researcg Methods (LIS 7960 until Winter 2011)
LIS 7700: Management of Libraries and Information Centers
LIS 7270: Information Literacy in the Digital Age
LIS 7690: Information Technology, People and Society (LIS 8150 until Winter 2011)
LIS 7620: Literacy and Community Engagement
[Current course syllabi]
LIS 7010: Introduction to Library and Information Science
LIS 7040: Reference and Online Services
LIS 7510: Database Management
Students' Publications from Sook's Courses
- Mars, A. (2012). Library Service to Homeless Patrons. Public Libraries. 51(2).
- Amy wrote this excellent article as her final paper for my management course,LIS7700 for Fall 2010.
- Cothran, T.(2011).Google Scholar Acceptance and Use among Graduate Students: A Quantitative Study, Library & Information Science Research. 33(4), 293-301.
- This project grew from her final paper for LIS 7960, Fall 2008 and her independent study with me, Fall 2009.
- Cothran, T.(2010).Google Scholar Use and Acceptance among Graduate Students, Poster session, American Library Association Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Payne, D. (2010). Harnessing Conflict, Library Administration and Management. 24 (1). 6-11.
- This article was based on his final paper for LIS7700, Fall 2008.
Anne Mostad-Jensen and Elizabeth Nelson
- Mostad-Jensen, A and Nelson,E.(2008). Sustainable Development, Design, and Practices in Libraries, Poster session, American Library Association Annual Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Their project was based on their final paper for LIS 7700, Winter 2007.