The Sister Georgia Morrison Apartments are available for upper-class students over 20 years of age and married students. Located on the southeast corner of campus parallel to Fairview Avenue, the Georgia Apartments offer 36 one- and two-bedroom units.
Georgia 1st and 2nd Floor Plans
Georgia 3rd Floor Plans
1-Bedroom Apartment Plan
2-Bedroom, 2-Bath Apartment Plan
- Fully furnished
- Each apartment features a full, newly remodeled kitchen
- All utilities paid (electric, water, heat, basic cable, internet)
- No requirement to sign up for a university meal plan
- Laundry facilities on-site
- One ADA accessible apartment
- Wireless internet access
Students living in campus apartments must be at least 20 years old.
Completed in 1980, the Georgia Apartments are named for Georgia Morrison, CSJ (1874–1971), one of the first Sisters at the University. Sister Georgia spent 56 years at St. Kate's and was a favorite among students, serving as mentor and adviser to many young women.
559 Fairview Ave. S.
St. Paul, MN 55116
Antonia Waters, Complex Coordinator for Alberta, Georgia, Caecilian and Carondelet Halls
Office: Caecilian Hall 114
Phone: (651) 690-6519