Henrietta Schmoll Rauenhorst Hall
Photo Gallery Click for larger image.
|Henrietta Schmoll Rauenhorst Hall|
|Living room in suites|
|Visitation Commons lobby and fireplace|
, along with Susan Schmid Morrison Hall, is the newest residence hall at St. Kate's. The building offers four-person suites to 150 upper-class students and is connected to Morrison Hall by the Visitation Commons, which features a fireplace, seminar room, kitchen, reception desk and a spacious lounge.
Rauenhorst Floor Plan
View the floor map and individual suite layout for Rauenhorst Hall.
- Central air conditioning
- Community kitchens on every floor
- Computer labs on every floor
- TV/social lounges with flat-screen HDTVs
- Study rooms on every floor
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Wireless access in the common areas
- Kitchenette with sink, center island and stools, small refrigerator and microwave
- Two bathrooms, each with two full sinks and separate toilet and shower rooms
- Fully furnished living room with two chairs, ottoman, sofa, TV stand and coffee table
- Bedrooms with beds, loft kits, dressers, desks and chairs
Moving into Rauenhorst Hall? You can virtually arrange the furniture in your suite and bedroom without any heavy lifting. Click on the links below.
Suite with two single rooms and one double room
Suite with four single rooms
(please note that in the suites bar stools are provided in place of kitchen table and chairs)
Rauenhorst Hall was completed in 2007. The building is named in honor of Henrietta Schmoll Rauenhorst ’49, former trustee of St. Catherine University and currently trustee emerita. She and her husband Gerry founded Opus Corporation, builder of the residence hall bearing her name as well as Susan Schmid Morrison Hall
and Coeur de Catherine.
Visitation Commons Reception: (651) 690-6075
Tony Och, Complex Coordinator for Morrison and Rauenhorst Halls
Office: Visitation Commons 114
Phone: (651) 690-6074