Residence Life

Student Parents & Married Students

The St. Kate's housing program strives to support families while they live and study at the University. Students who are parents and/or married students are welcome to live on campus. There are 3 apartment styles in Alberta and Georgia Apartments: one bedroom/one bath, two bedrooms/one bath, and two bedrooms/two baths.

Housing charges include laundry, heat, water, electricity, local phone service, voice mail, basic cable, internet access, air conditioning and furniture. All apartments include beds, desks, living room furniture and a kitchen table and chairs. Alberta and Georgia Apartments also have live-in resident advisors who serve as resources to student residents.

How to Apply

To request housing , please click on the My Housing button on the left side of your screen. My Housing is the residential portal where you can complete the Student Parent Housing & Dining Agreement, check-out the rates, and learn more about living on campus. After you complete the agreement, someone from the Residence Life Office will contact you about your housing options. Currently there is a waiting list for student parent and married student housing. Please call the Residence Life Office at 651-690-6617 if you wish to be added to the wait list.

Current Students

Current St. Kate's students should visit the Residence Life website inside Kateway to learn more about family housing.

Student-Parent Housing Links